What is the latest technology for hair removal?
- The new elos technology combines both light (diode laser) and radiofrequency (RF) energies to thermally damage hair follicles
- This combined power source replaces older diode lasers which used high power that was uncomfortable and could not be used on darker skin types
- Topical anesthetics are not required as the treatments do not hurt
- The laser recycles quickly, thus taking less time, thus less cost
What areas do we treat and how much do they cost per treatment?
- Lip & chin: $79
- Underarms: $75
- Regular bikini: $75
- Underarms & bikini: $99
- Chest or Abdomen: $149
- Full back: $299
- Partial leg: $175
- Full legs: $299
- Back & shoulders: $399
How many treatments will I need and how often do I do them?
- Areas above the neck are performed once every four weeks
- Areas below the neck are performed once every six weeks
- The average person will require six to twelve treatments and periodic maintenance
- Generally, the higher power someone can tolerate, the better the results
Who does these treatments?
- Either Dr. Ricke or our trained R.N. will do them
- Female R.N.’s are available on most Thursdays and some Saturdays